I'm jealous of domestic animals
If it turns out that reincarnation/rebirth is true. And if I didn't do good enough to get to nirvana or Elysian fields or whatever the goal is. I hope that If I get reincarnated as some sort of domestic animal. Preferable a cat or dog, cause they're awesome.
Why is this? Because domestic animals have the most easiest life possible. Anyone who has a pet cat or dog knows that half of the day they're just lying around sleeping. They don't need to do shit, nearly everything that they need is provided by their masters. Domestic animals don't need to worry about junk like work, money and everything else us humans tend to worry about. A domestic cat or dog does pretty much nothing except make a human master happy, yet they receive every single thing they need and more in return. Sounds like a good life to me.
Of course it would suck pretty bad to get my balls cut off, but considering I'm unlikely to get any action as a domesticated pet, I'm willing to allow it.
So yeah I guess reincarnation wouldn't be so bad, as long as I got a sweet deal out of it such as this.
Why is this? Because domestic animals have the most easiest life possible. Anyone who has a pet cat or dog knows that half of the day they're just lying around sleeping. They don't need to do shit, nearly everything that they need is provided by their masters. Domestic animals don't need to worry about junk like work, money and everything else us humans tend to worry about. A domestic cat or dog does pretty much nothing except make a human master happy, yet they receive every single thing they need and more in return. Sounds like a good life to me.
Of course it would suck pretty bad to get my balls cut off, but considering I'm unlikely to get any action as a domesticated pet, I'm willing to allow it.
So yeah I guess reincarnation wouldn't be so bad, as long as I got a sweet deal out of it such as this.

1 Comments:
I'll tell you clearly that I am NOT jealous of housepets. You're completely dependent on another being to take care of you and you can do pretty much nothing but eat and sleep! If I had their intelligence and didn't know any better(The phrase "Ignorance is bliss" comes to mind) then I guess I'd be okay, but thinking about it gives me the shivers.
Where is the human abilty to create and become better than you are? Certainly, it makes logical sense one might envy the simple life of a cat or dog... but given the choice of a hard life as a human and an easy life as an animal... I'll pick the former as I know I could do more in that form.
Anywho, just saying I'm not sure it's as sweet a deal as you make it out to be=P
Later!
Post a Comment
<< Home