Sunday, August 19, 2007
About Me
- Name: manaleak34
- Location: Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm a undergraduate student currently at The University of Portland working on a bachelor's degree in Computer Science. I'm also just generally weird.
A pointless blog about the life and times of a starving college student
3 Comments:
Heh heh heh... I see they make good use of your tuition money! I guess you're going to be homesick, fatigued, and generally depressed while you're in college.
In any case, your dramatic reading was quite amusing. It seems strange that the college would send you something like this... seeing as it kind of defeats the purpose of moving out and becoming independent. Regardless, you made sufficient fun of the sillyness, so I applaud you. :)
Haha wow. Makes me wonder how much trust universities have in their students. I'm assuming this was just due to you coming into it straight out of high school, yes?
By the way does your rival school's acronym spell "DOWN"? 'cause it totally should.
Post a Comment
<< Home