My Cat Got Ran Over.
First and foremost he is alive. So no worries there.
Anyway some time this weekend my Cat JoJo (I din't name him, I rather call him Ghost.) Got his tail ran over by a car. WHich also caused a slight dislocation of his spinal cord.
So there are going to have to amputate his tail and there is a possibility of him having trouble going to the bathroom.
But he his alive and if he can handle getting ran over he can handle just about anything.
-Kyle
(Don't worry I'll get to the Movie Reviews this friday...expect to see what I'm going to watch on Friday.)
UPDATE (X2): He is now home with us and recovering...he did have to get his tail removed.
Anyway some time this weekend my Cat JoJo (I din't name him, I rather call him Ghost.) Got his tail ran over by a car. WHich also caused a slight dislocation of his spinal cord.
So there are going to have to amputate his tail and there is a possibility of him having trouble going to the bathroom.
But he his alive and if he can handle getting ran over he can handle just about anything.
-Kyle
(Don't worry I'll get to the Movie Reviews this friday...expect to see what I'm going to watch on Friday.)
UPDATE (X2): He is now home with us and recovering...he did have to get his tail removed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home