Sunday, August 06, 2006

It is born.

Greetings! And other such hellos and what not. THIS is The Blog Without A Reason. A blog that obviously...has no real reason. However this may not be the case for long. In due time expect something that will shake the world of the internet as we know it. Bad...Movie...Reviews. I get to watch some really bad movie and give an extensive commentary on how bad it is. And for my first movie...well thats a secret. But it will be a doozy.

Anyway if you have a idea for somthing I should watch go ahead and send it to manaleak34@yahoo.com

A few rules:
No Porn or anthing too offensive...this is the internet for gods sake
Nothing in the theaters, I don't feel like paying money for your humor
Nothing extremely rare. If it's not on Netflix, chances are I can't find it.

But even if I don't get any suguestions.(which will probably happen) I have plenty of bad movies I can toture myself with! And maybe other stuff to write about...maybe.

-Kyle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home